10 Quick Ways To Increase Your Website’s Conversion Rates
Most business owners are trying to find ways to increase their website’s conversion rates. It can be difficult and time-consuming, but it is important that you stay focused on the goal. If you follow these 10 tips, your conversion rates will go up!
1) Optimize Your Site For Mobile.
- Have a responsive design and optimize images so they work on different devices.
- Use the Google Mobile-Friendly Test to ensure that you are up to date with best practices from search engines.
- Ensure navigation is simple in order to promote conversion rates on mobile sites by offering less content, but more relevant content in easily accessed tabs or pages of information. For example: “Pricing”, “Services” etc…
2) Know The Needs Of Your Target Audience.
- You will need to understand what people in your niche are looking for, and how they go about finding it. For example: “SEO Services” or “Web Designers”.
- Create content that is relevant to their interests and make sure you’re catering to them with each page on your site. This will lead them down a path towards conversion rates success!
3) Include A Call-To-Action With Every Post.
- Offer the blog visitor something of value, such as an ebook or white paper that would be helpful to them.
- Give your visitors what they want and make it easy for them – include CTAs on each page of content you publish!
4) Offer A Free Trial.
- Free trials are the best way to increase conversion rates because they give your potential clients an opportunity to try before they buy! This will help them feel more confident in their purchase decision and lead them down a path towards being frequent customers.
- Create packages that offer discounts for long-term commitments, such as “Buy One Month Get Two Months FREE.” Offer these types of deals often so you can make sure your website is generating steady revenue from retained customers instead of just one-time purchases.
5) Offer A Phone Number.
Include your company’s contact information, including any extensions they may be interested in contacting for more specific inquiries or questions about the services you offer. This will make it easier for people to convert because now they are only one step away from getting what they want!
6) Offer A Free Consultation.
- If people have questions about your services, they will likely need to talk with you in order to get their answers and move towards conversion rates success! This is why it’s important that you offer any interested parties the opportunity for an initial phone or in-person meeting before they commit to anything more substantial.
- To entice them even further, offer these meetings at no charge so that they can walk away convinced without worrying about investment cost too much.
7) Use Social Media.
Social media is a great way to promote your work and engage with potential customers on the platforms they are most active in! Make sure you take advantage of this by sharing your blog posts, new content, services, etc… You can also offer giveaways or discounts for exclusive followers so that people know how committed you are to building relationships through social channels. It’s important not only to share but also to be engaged – comment and respond when appropriate as well. This will help create a personal relationship between you and every customer who interacts with you online!
8) Create An eBook.
- An eBook is a great way to provide your audience with valuable information and work towards conversion rates success! You can offer this as a free download, or for purchase, if you have more in-depth content that will be helpful for them.
- To help increase the likelihood of people taking action on your website after they read it, make sure you include a call to action at the end urging readers to take advantage of whatever service or opportunity you’re offering at that time. For example: “Subscribe!” Or “Book Now!”. This will remind visitors what’s available online right now without having to navigate away from the page first!
9) Create A White Paper.
A White Paper is another great way to provide people with valuable information and work towards conversion rates success! You can offer this as a free download, or for purchase, if you have more in-depth content that will be helpful for them. This type of document allows visitors to read all about your company’s services without the pressure of having to commit right away just by checking out an ebook – bonus: they’re probably going to share it too!
10) Have A Blog.
Having your own blog is an excellent idea for any company because it’s the easiest way to publish content, make announcements and interact with customers on a regular basis! It also helps you stay relevant in today’s fast-paced world by giving people more reasons to come back over time – whether they are looking for inspiration or want updates about what you’re working on next. This type of strategy will help generate interest and lead visitors into conversion rates success down the road as well!