Does My Company Need Explainer Videos?
It’s no surprise that digital advertising is becoming increasingly popular. Video content has a higher level of user interaction than other types of content and is more available than ever before because it is easier to create than in previous eras. One of the best places, to begin with, is with an explainer video. Explainer videos are meant to give new users a quick overview of your goods or services as well as how they function.
Reasons Why Your Company Needs An Explainer Video
1. Showcase Your Individuality. Your attitude is the most important factor in a customer being a return customer. A customer needs to be able to put a face to your name. This is particularly true for online companies, where customers will have little if any, direct interaction with you. If an individual can see you and form a virtual link with you, it is easier for them to trust you and the goods you offer. Aside from increasing revenue, increasing brand awareness, and effectively demonstrating the brand, there are so many other advantages of using an explainer video that we will need an explainer video to list them all.
2. Attract The Viewer’s Attention. Traditional web content will only take you so far. Some business owners cram a lot of videos, flashy animation, and vibrant fonts on their web page in an unsuccessful attempt to increase interest in a product, which does two things:
- Leave the future customer confused
- Increase the time it takes for a web page to load
- Both of these outcomes are complete failures for companies. Why not put all of those brilliant ideas together into a video? It keeps the website looking tidy while also offering enough content to pique a potential customer’s interest.
3. Make Your Pitch More Engaging. Let’s admit it, a written pitch is tedious! Use an explainer video to spice up the pitch. PowerPoint slide shows and pamphlets with a lot of words and pie charts don’t engage the audience very much – if at all. A well-produced business video with a strong script and compelling graphics, on the other hand, will instantly capture your viewer’s attention. If you have a complex product or service, explainer videos are particularly useful.
4. Assist The Viewers In Remembering Information. According to a study conducted by the Wharton Research Center, the average person remembers just 10% of what they say, but 50% of what they see. What does this imply for you and your company? The use of word-of-mouth marketing has increased so businesses continue to rely on word-of-mouth to draw customers. If a customer likes your stuff, they’ll tell their friends about it.
5. Boost Conversion Rates. As per the latest study by Video Rascal, 85% of people are much more likely to purchase a product if it comes with an explainer video. Explainer videos assist aspiring entrepreneurs in keeping track of how many visitors to their websites can turn into real customers. Although most companies manually count sales to determine which goods are the most common, explainer videos keep track of the products or services potential consumers are interested in by showing the number of views on each video.
6. Create A Higher Level Of Interest. Social signals are being used by an increasing number of companies to share information about products and services. They do this by generating interest in their product through media such as photos and videos. About 70% of Web users watch videos, according to a study published in The C100, and over 50% of the community will watch videos this year!
7. Boost The Website’s Traffic. The word “going viral” started on YouTube when a youtube video appears from nowhere and receives a large number of views in a short period of time. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all formula for “going viral,” but viral videos have helped many items gain attention, and even some of the companies we know and love today.