What Points Should An Explainer Video Have?
Brief digital marketing videos that are used to explain the company’s products and services are known as explainer videos. Explainer videos are often used on product pages, the main page of a website, or for a prominent product page. These videos have become incredibly popular; some websites claim that adding an explainer video to their website increased conversion rates by up to 144%.
Explainer videos are usually brief, entertaining explanations of more complex concepts. They’re lighthearted, amusing, and, above all, educational. Because of their versatility, they have a wide range of applications. One may be hosted on a startup’s website to describe their company and services.
Best Practices For Making Explainer Videos
- To efficiently get your viewer’s attention, address their pain points right at the start of your video. Make sure your voice is engaging, consistent, and prompt.
- Work on a one-of-a-kind video. This will have a significant impact on interaction and scope. Customizing your video’s actors, environments, and settings will help you establish a clear emotional link with your audience.
- Produce a high-definition video. Every stage of the video production process should be approached with commitment, concentration, and attention to detail.
- Make sure your explainer video is the appropriate duration. To give you an idea, 160 scripted words in English equals roughly one minute of footage. For a 90-second video, you’ll need 240 sentences.
- Hire a professional explainer video production company (like IGW!) to help you navigate the process. Choosing a good team will almost definitely guarantee you the best marketing performance!
Pointers On How To Make Authentic And Engaging Video Material
- Understand why you’re making a video in the first place. Great video content needs careful planning and consideration. It entails knowing what you want to do with your explainer video and what you want to accomplish with it.
- Do not depend on the script for your video. The script for your explainer video is just one piece of the puzzle. It is, however, the bedrock of any good and efficient explainer video. The narrative, speech, and other elements, on the other hand, are distinct. As a result, in addition to the script, you must investigate those other elements.
- Ensure that quality and continuity are maintained. Make sure you’re giving your customers real value. Offer them high-quality material that they won’t be able to miss.
- Make sure your video is genuine. Authenticity is extremely important in any industry. That is what makes your customers fall in love with your company or brand.
- Customer testimonials should be shared. This increases the product’s or brand’s reputation and trustworthiness. It’s also important if you want to interact with your audience.
Google Analytics and Facebook Ads are two tools that can help you determine whether or not your video is efficiently doing its job. Depending on whether you want your explainer video to be shared or not, integrating it with every platform and ensuring that you can monitor your conversions makes it easier to understand important metrics. It also streamlines the whole procedure.