From the moment you step into The Capital Grille, experience is one of comforting elegance. African mahogany paneling and Art Deco chandeliers provide a warm, stately setting for their nationally renowned dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-class wines. They look forward to impressing you with service as gracious as it is attentive.
It’s their sole desire that everything, and they mean everything, that comes to your table at The Capital Grille will delight you. To that end, they use only the finest, freshest ingredients that are masterfully prepared in recipes designed to engage all your senses.
Long before their steaks meet the barbecue, they are meticulously dry aged at the premises for more than 18 days to produce an incomparable taste and texture. Then, each of them is hand-carved by their in-house butchers to the exacting standards. An intensive process, but they’re confident you ‘re going to agree that it’s definitely worth it.
While every Capital Grille restaurant is carefully designed to create an atmosphere of refined sophistication, some of its locations display unique details of which they are particularly proud. From historic architecture to exceptional finishing touches, let them share with you a gallery of their most remarkable features.
A comfortable room, an elegant table setting, a personalized menu with world-class wines, and a dedicated staff offering a gracious, anticipatory service. That’s the hallmark of exceptional private dining, and that’s exactly what you can expect from The Capital Grille. Your event, whether it’s an intimate party, a lavish reception, or an important business meeting, will be as effortless as it’s memorable.
What They Offer You:
- A personal event coordinator.
- Customized menus.
- Wine pairing guidance.
- Complimentary valet parking at most restaurants.
- Full complement of media technology, including webcasting through a high-speed internet connection.
- And so much more we’d be delighted to review with you.
- Rated Number One for Top 10 Medium Chains (51-100 locations), 2018, TripAdvisor
- Best Jacksonville Steakhouses for Lunch or Dinner, 2018, Jacksonville Restaurants, Jacksonville, Florida
- 77 Best Wedding Venues in NYC to Set the Scene for The Capital Grille Wall Street, 2018, Shutterfly,Wall Street, New York City
- The best things to see, do, and eat if you’re planning a weekend trip to Washington DC, 2018, INSIDER: Travel, Washington, D.C.
- The Top Five Steakhouses in Philadelphia, 2018, Money Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- Best Steakhouses in Orlando, 2018, 407 Area, Orlando, FL